Webinar Scientific Sessions
- Diabetes Mellitus and Research...
- Endocrine Gland and Disorders...
- Types of Diabetes...
- Diabetes Symptoms and Complica...
- Nursing care and Management on...
- Endocrine and Hormonal imbalan...
- Diabetic clinical care and Pre...
- Obesity and Metabolism for Dia...
- Reproductive Endocrinology & I...
- Pediatric Endocrinology...
- Pituitary and Neuroendocrinolo...
- Diabetic Retinopathy...
- Treatment and Therapies for Di...
- Pancreatitis and Role of insul...
- Cardiovascular risk on diabete...
- Clinical Endocrinology...
- Advances and Latest trends on ...
- COVID19 and Diabetes...
- Genetics of Diabetes...
- Thyroid ...
- Diabetic Nephropathy...
- Business and Medical devices r...
- Endocrine Surgery...
- Diabetic foot...
- Stem Cell treatment in Diabete...
- Steroid Hormones and Receptors...
Past Webinar Presentation
Past Webinar Presentation Links
Title : Effect of short duration moderate intensity physical activity on glycemic control and antioxidant status of prediabetic population
Title : Awareness of diabetic retinopathy among Saudis with diabetes type 2 in Riyadh city
Title : The IGSF1 de ciency syndrome may present with normal free t4 levels, severe obesity, or premature testicular growth
Title : Evaluate the consumption of protein of animal-source in complementary foods of o spring of mothers with gestational diabetes in an educational intervention: 18-month follow-up
Title : The association between alcohol intake and obesity in a sample of the Irish adult population
Title : Cardiovascular risk in women: A quality approach in the eld
Title : Burnout: Analysis and intervention on a medical community
Title : Determinant newborn risk factors for cardio metabolic cluster at 4 years old
Title : Biopolymer grafted silver nano bre for the treatment of diabetic foot ulcer
Title : Effect of raja yoga meditation on glycaemic status in type 2 diabetes mellitus
Title : Anatomic and topographic vitreous and vitreoretinal interface features during chromovitrectomy of A,B,C stages of proliferative diabetic vitreoretinopathy
Title : Predicted HbA1c and fructosaminated HbA1c: Evaluating their role as an indicator of glycemic status in diabetes mellitus: A hospital based cross sectional study
Title : Type 2 diabetic women with asymptomatic bacteriuria: A crosssectional study
Title : The significance of Transforming Growth Factor-Beta (TGF-?) in topical ADMSC-CM application for chronic plantar ulcer of leprosy: A randomized controlled trial
Title : Application of a pedometer for the management of impaired glucose tolerance in pregnant women
Title : Deficient autophagy contributes to the development of diabetic retinopathy
Title : Autoimmune diseases accompanying hashimoto thyroiditis in pediatric patients
Title : Levels of vitamin D and their association with complications of type 2 diabetes mellitus
Title : A systematic approach to patient with cushing’s syndrome
Title : Virtual screening for chemical analogues similar to phytochemicals that inhibit aldose reductase in the development of diabetic microvascular complications
Title : Transcranial stimulation by direct current for treatment of obesity
Title : Phaeochromocytoma induced takotsubo cardiomyopathy
Title : The pathogenetic signi cance of endothelial dysfunction in the development of vascular diabetic complications
Title : To assess the risk factors for the presence and severity of Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) among patients with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus (T2DM)
Title : Breast cancer in men: A case of study
Title : Elevated procalcitonin levels in a patient with diabetic ketoacidosis in the absence of infection
Title : Molecular basis of pancreatitis
Title : Impact of digital world food marketing on attitude and practices associated with unhealthy food intake causing metabolic syndrome risk factors in adolescents
Title : Cardiovascular outcomes in di erent gender and ethnicities treated with SGLT2 inhibitors and GLP-1 receptor agonists: A systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized trial
Title : Long term Sustained growth of insulin producing cells using agarose-chitosan coated silver nanocomposites
Title : Urinary levels of podocalyxin as a marker for podocytopathy in patients with metabolic syndrome having high body mass index: A diagnostic test accuracy study
Title : Behavioral factors of diabetes: The experience of a pilot study
Daisy Alejandra Morales-Lazcano
Instituto Mexicano del Seguro Social, Mexico
Northern Border University, KSA
Jacqueline M Lopes de Faria
University of Campinas, Brazil
Rita Aguiar Fonseca
ACES Baixo Mondego, Portugal
CSIR-North East Institute of Science and Technology, India
Gaye Didem Cabukoglu
Cukurova University, Turkey
Dr. Harisngh Gour Vishwavidhyalaya Sagar, India
K.G’s Medical University, India
The University of Lahore, Pakistan
Kerala Institute of Medical Sciences, India
Ammar Y Neanaa
Main University Hospitals, Egypt
Khyber Girls Medical College, Pakistan
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, USA
Hackensack University Medical Center, USA
Sandra Lorena García Del Río
Instituto Mexicano del Seguro Social, Mexico
Volgograd Medical State University, Russia
The S. Fyodorov Eye Microsurgery Federal State Institution, Russia
Government Medical College, India
Mohd Rafi Mir
Physician Health Services, India
BADAS Perinatal Care Project, Bangladesh
Medhi Denisa Alinda
Universitas Airlangga-Dr. Soetomo General Academic Hospital, Indonesia
Family physician, Oman
Tokyo Women's Medical University, Japan
Sultan Qaboos Hospital, Oman
National Institutes of Health, USA
Derek C Beatty
Healthcare Consultant, Healthcare Consultant
Pranab Kumar Sahana
NRS Medical College, India
King Hamad University Hospital, Bahrain
Franco-Britannic hospital-Foundation Cognacq-Jay, France
Maya G. Pandova
New KOC Ahmadi Hospital, Kuwait
- Medical devices innovation
- Diagnosis and monitoring of diabetic patients in healthcare
- Treatment and therapies for Diabetes/Endocrinology
- Complication of Diabetes leading to Nephrology & Retinopathy disorders
- COVID19 impediment for Diabetes Patients
- Current trends for curing of PCOS & Hormonal imbalance
- Can get recent innovation ideas on diabetes curable medicine
- Can unite with diabetes and endocrinology specialists through online
- Can showcase your most advanced ideas through a virtual platform
- Attendees can fetch with the following benefits, reach the wider audience, meet skilled specialists and influencers face to face, networking opportunities.
- Can grow your skilled networking, new tips & ways.
- Diabetologist and Directors
- General healthcare physician
- Nutritionist and Dietician
- Researchers from healthcare
- Clinical therapist
- Medical device business professionals
- Industrial experts
- Students from academic institution/medical universities
- Various Diabetes societies and their members
- Various Endocrinology Association and their
- Members Professionals from the private and public sector
- Internal medicina and Family medicine specialist
- Product and device manufactures