Session: Types of Diabetes
There are different types of diabetes which based on their causative factors, clinical course, and management.
Type -1 diabetes, the body produces little or no insulin. It is an auto immune condition. It is common type in children and also called paediatric diabetes.
Type-2 diabetes, the pancreas usually creates some insulin but it is not enough or the body not able to use it. It will cause health complications such as kidneys, nerves, heart and eyes.
Gestational Diabetes, usually causes some form of insulin resistance. It will cause more risk for the baby than mother.
· Monogenic Diabetes
· Cystic Fibrosis related Diabetes
European Society of Endocrinology | American Association of Clinical Endocrinology | Indian Society of Pediatric and Adolescent Endocrinology | European society of Pediatric Endocrinology | Pediatric Endocrinology Nursing Society | Indonesian Society of Endocrinology | Society for reproductive Endocrinology and Diabetes Society
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Endocrine Gland
- Types of Diabetes
- Diabetes symptoms and complications
- Nursing care and management on Diabetes
- Endocrine and hormonal imbalance
- Endocrine disorders
- Diabetic care and Prevention
- Obesity and Metabolism for Diabetes
- Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
- Pediatric Endocrinology
- Pituitary and Neuroendocrinology
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Treatment and therapies for Diabetes
- Pancreatitis and Insulin
- Cardiovascular risk on diabetes
- Clinical endocrinology
- Advances and Latest trends on diabetic research
- COVID19 and Diabetes