Session: Obesity and Metabolism for Diabetes
The term Obesity and Metabolism has been designed for endocrinologist, diabetologist, bariatric surgeon and specialist in all internal medicine.
The diabetic study state the obesity research and discuss the newest prevention initiatives and behavioral, medical, and surgical therapies. One of the risk factor for developing diabetes is being obese.
According to health experts, the rise of diabetic type 2 case is due to obesity.
Over subsequent 20 years, the amount of obese adults within the country is forecast to soar to 26 million people.
· Body Mass Index
· Inflammatory response
· Metabolomic Biomarker
· Metabolic Changes in Diabetes
European Society of Endocrinology | American Association of Clinical Endocrinology | Indian Society of Pediatric and Adolescent Endocrinology | European society of Pediatric Endocrinology | Pediatric Endocrinology Nursing Society | Indonesian Society of Endocrinology | Society for reproductive Endocrinology and Diabetes Society
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Endocrine Gland
- Types of Diabetes
- Diabetes symptoms and complications
- Nursing care and management on Diabetes
- Endocrine and hormonal imbalance
- Endocrine disorders
- Diabetic care and Prevention
- Obesity and Metabolism for Diabetes
- Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
- Pediatric Endocrinology
- Pituitary and Neuroendocrinology
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Treatment and therapies for Diabetes
- Pancreatitis and Insulin
- Cardiovascular risk on diabetes
- Clinical endocrinology
- Advances and Latest trends on diabetic research
- COVID19 and Diabetes