Reza Sabzevari RadImam Ali Officer University, Iran
Title: Impact of Variant Exercise Interventions on Cardiac Angiogenesis in Diabetes Mellitus Patients: A Review
Researchers have been suggesting moderate to severe exercise in type 2 diabetes management. Approximately 30% of patients with T2DM perform exercise activities based on this suggestions, which One of the main reasons for their lack of participation in sports programs is lack of time. Recently, the effectiveness of HIIT and interval walking in T2DM has been proven that HIIT are easier and more effective in controlling glycemic control of type 2 diabetic patients, leading to improvements in body composition, oxidative stress, aerobic capacity, insulin sensitivity and They are more effective than MICT. Therefore, it plays an important role in the management of T2DM patients. Of course, it should be noted that when using HIIT, protocols and standard exercises should be used. Otherwise, exhaustive exercise will lead to increased oxidative stress and ultimately damage to the cardiovascular system.
Reza Sabzevari Rad has completed his PHD at the age of 36 years In the field of Exercise physiology from Baqiyatallah University of Medical Sciences, Iran.
Educational Institutions & Qualifications:
1. Achieving 1st rank in PhD Test of the Ministry of Health, Treatment and Medical Education (2016).
2. Top talented student of Baqiyatallah University of Medical Sciences in PhD course (2019).
3. Top talented student of Mohaghegh University in MSc course (2015).
4. Achieving 1st rank outstanding student in Student Festival of the Ministry of Health in the university stage (2019).
5. Achieving Gold, Silver, Bronze medals in military Physical fitness competitions.